As the evenings are becoming longer and the sun is starting to stay around everybody wants to be out in their garden enjoying the weather.
When you look at your lawn what do you see? Do you see a nice green garden that’s a pleasure to look at, sit out or play on? If not not here are 5 Expert top tips to get you started
- Make sure your mower blades are sharp. If they’re not, they won’t make a clean cut and will rip and tear the grass.
- Try to avoid scalping your grass too low – When grass is severely cut back the growth of the roots almost comes to a complete stop until the leaves can recover. – When the grass is mown at its correct height, the roots can keep growing and the grass thrives.
- Determine mow times by height of the grass
- Try not to cut grass when it’s wet.
- If you need to mow on a slope, do it on diagonally.
For more Top Tips get a copy of our eBook now: